icon__search

Come Together: The Table

April 30, 2023 Full Service

April 30, 2023 • Bradley Williams

In today’s message we explore the remaining passages in the New Testament that speak about the Lord's Supper. By looking at how the early church practiced and the warnings they received, we are invited to gain a deeper understanding and better prepare ourselves for our time around the table.

The Practice and the Warning / Sermon Only

April 30, 2023 • Bradley Williams

In today’s message we explore the remaining passages in the New Testament that speak about the Lord's Supper. By looking at how the early church practiced and the warnings they received, we are invited to gain a deeper understanding and better prepare ourselves for our time around the table.

April 23, 2023 Full Service

April 23, 2023

In one of the most polarizing texts in church history, come with us as we explore what Jesus was drawing us into when uttered the words, "do this in remembrance of me."

Do This in Remembrance of Me / Sermon Only

April 23, 2023 • Blake Cohea

In one of the most polarizing texts in church history, come with us as we explore what Jesus was drawing us into when uttered the words, "do this in remembrance of me."

The Passover / Sermon Only

April 16, 2023 • Bradley Williams • Luke 22:7–16, Exodus 12:1–29

What happens now after the height of the Easter celebration? We begin a new collection of teachings that center around three of the major things Jesus asked us to embrace and practice until his ultimate return. We explore the first of these – the communion table and its origins in the Passover.

April 16, 2023 Full Service

April 16, 2023 • Bradley Williams • Luke 22:7–16, Exodus 12:1–29

What happens now after the height of the Easter celebration? We begin a new collection of teachings that center around three of the major things Jesus asked us to embrace and practice until his ultimate return. We explore the first of these – the communion table and its origins in the Passover.