icon__search

My Story

Problems and Potential

May 28, 2017 • Bradley Williams

How does the story of Jesus change our story? What are some of the things in our life that prevent us from living out the grace, compassion, and forgiveness that Jesus modeled? This week we explore John 9 and discover one of the primary barriers to living like Jesus and hear a message of hope about what we can do to change it.

I Was Not Worthy

May 21, 2017 • Scott Sutherland

Do you want to understand God’s will for your life? Do you often find yourself groping and asking questions like, “What does God want me to do? What is God doing in my life right now?” This message will help you to fill in some of those blanks.

Jesus Changes Everything

May 14, 2017 • Tyler Hensley

How has Jesus’s story changed your story? John refers to seven “moments” in his gospel when Jesus revealed His glory and people believed in Him. Jesus turned water into wine at the wedding in Cana and His disciples believed in Him. Jesus changed everything about the disciples’ lives, He takes a story that would be focused on earthly matters and points to a heavenly reality.

High Capacity People

May 7, 2017 • Scott Sutherland

Do you know people who seemingly have everything? Money, education, a great job, a great family - yet there’s something missing? Maybe that’s you. Often we have a very serious lack and need we can’t pinpoint what it is. God loves for people to excel in every area of life. He wants us to have an abundant life. In this sermon we talk about high capacity people, their deepest need, how to talk to them about Jesus, and God’s design for them.

Family

April 30, 2017 • Scott Sutherland

The word “Family” means so many things to people. For some it is a very loaded word. For others, it’s a great word. To others, the word brings up feelings of apathy. God designed family for our good. He also calls us to be good for our family. In this message Scott Sutherland explores our families and how we can help them to thrive.