icon__search

The World is Watching

Philippian Thread / April 28, 2024

April 28, 2024 • Bradley Williams • Philippians 2:12

In this week’s teaching, we explore a thread of spiritual formation throughout Paul’s letter to the Philippians. We unpack the relationship between all that God has done for us and is doing in us and what our role is in the midst of it. 

April 28, 2024 Full Service

April 28, 2024 • Bradley Williams • Philippians 2:12

In this week’s teaching, we explore a thread of spiritual formation throughout Paul’s letter to the Philippians. We unpack the relationship between all that God has done for us and is doing in us and what our role is in the midst of it. 

Jesus The Way / Sermon Only

April 21, 2024 • Blake Cohea

As we attempt to live in such a way that displays the reality of the resurrection to the onlooking world, we examine these famous words of Jesus, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life." Could the order of these ancient truths be pointing us to something significant when it comes to the invitation of Jesus in our life?

April 21, 2024 Full Service

April 21, 2024 • Blake Cohea

As we attempt to live in such a way that displays the reality of the resurrection to the onlooking world, we examine these famous words of Jesus, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life." Could the order of these ancient truths be pointing us to something significant when it comes to the invitation of Jesus in our life?

The Great Commission / Sermon Only

April 14, 2024 • Tyler Hensley

Does the great commission and the call to be a disciple change the way I live? The invitation of Jesus is to: acknowledge his authority, step out in obedience to be a disciple of Jesus, and to invite others to follow you as you follow after Jesus.

April 14, 2024 Full Service

Tyler Hensley

Does the great commission and the call to be a disciple change the way I live? The invitation of Jesus is to: acknowledge his authority, step out in obedience to be a disciple of Jesus, and to invite others to follow you as you follow after Jesus.

The Danger of Celebrating Easter / Sermon Only

April 7, 2024 • Bradley Williams • Romans 6:4

How does the resurrection impact our daily lives? Should it? How could it?

April 7, 2024 Full Service

April 7, 2024 • Bradley Williams • Romans 6:4

How does the resurrection impact our daily lives? Should it? How could it?