Topics: Alcohol, Parenting, Boundaries, Sexual Integrity, Addictions, Drug Abuse
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Jill Hubbard, Milan Yerkovich
1. My 16yo daughter has started drinking; how do we set the proper boundaries?
2. After 6yrs I lost my sexual sobriety, and I feel like God let me down.
3. Comment: The Restore Weekend is just what I needed!
4. Our 31yo daughter was in jail for selling drugs; shall we stop helping her?
5. My wife is allowing our 16yo daughter’s older boyfriend to sleep with her in our home.
July 18, 2017
Topics: Confrontation, Anger, Counseling, Grief, Adult Children
July 19, 2017
Topics: Confrontation, Adult Children, In-Laws, Intimacy, Church Life, Addictions, Salvation
July 20, 2017
Topics: Christian Walk, Intimacy, Affairs, Schizophrenia, Bipolar, Adult Children