Welcome to the official Lifegiver app! Corie Weathers, a licensed professional counselor certified to work with PTSD, has a rich history serving military and first responder families. As the 2015 Armed Forces Military Spouse of the Year, Corie had the unique opportunity to expand her expertise beyond the counseling office through the Lifegiver Podcast, speaking, consulting military organizations, and churches.
She authored Sacred Spaces: My Journey to the Heart of Military Marriage after traveling with the Secretary of Defense to visit troops in Turkey, Iraq, Afghanistan, and ships in the Persian Gulf. Sacred Spaces offers a raw look in to a military marriage that has inspired hundreds of couples to be more intentional in strengthening their own marriage.
In addition, she currently serves as an Ambassador for the Chris Kyle Frog Foundation that invests in first responder and military marriages.
The Lifegiver app brings your marriage a unique opportunity to invest in your marriage like never before in an interactive way. In one place you can now:
- Listen to powerful interviews and marriage topics on the Lifegiver Podcast
- Watch videos, talks, and webinars on marriage and family topics at your convenience.
- Apply content to your life in a lasting way through fillable notes
- Be the first to be notified when new content is available
- Share your favorite episodes and content easily with friends via Facebook, Twitter, or email.
For more information, please visit www.corieweathers.com
The Lifegiver with Corie Weathers App was created with the Subsplash App Platform.