* One of the most impactful books I’ve ever read is “Rich Dad Poor Dad.”
* It talks about how to make money work for you.
* I followed it’s advice to the “T” and it worked!
* One of his pieces of advice for young kids was to take jobs not for the money but for the experience.
* If you come out of college and you have two offers:
* 60k doing data entry or 35k as an assistant to the COO, which do you take?
* The second one, because you’ll learn valuable lessons.
* The key is that money chases the valuable person.
* KEY - don't chase money, chase wisdom. Then you'll become valuable and find that money will chase you!